Our experienced team of finance transformation consultants have worked with numerous multinational clients to address challenges associated with successfully executing their operating strategies through processes, organizational models and technology platforms that provide streamlined access to key information necessary to support business decisions.
We have worked with our clients’ leadership team to rationalize complexity in management reporting processes and implement tools and policies that have significantly reduced reporting cycle times and improved information quality. Additionally, our teams work with organizations to proactively identify process improvement opportunities and develop critical metrics to optimize their operations and drive reliability and visibility of information for effective decision making.
Our team include former “Big 4” consulting leaders and professionals, individuals who have worked extensively with leading technology in the industry and consultants who have advised in the finance transformation space for the majority of their careers. We believe that we bring the specific knowledge that, when combined with our other assets, are designed to improve the quality of your implementation, reduce the cost and lower the implementation risk.
The SiQ Assessment Value Proposition
The SiQ Assessment provides a holistic view of your finance processes across the full, end-to-end operations landscape and an integrated view of your systems’ effectiveness in supporting business operations, processes and decision making.
The SiQ Assessment enables business justification for recommending change and provides a starting point for helping establish a continuous and sustainable performance improvement culture leading to an agile enterprise with lower costs, higher data quality and better margins.
The SiQ Assessment further aids in developing a business case leading to an actionable roadmap supported by the leadership team.
The SiQ Assessment Approach
The SiQ Assessment Scope and Approach
- The SiQ Assessment approach will focus on a broad evaluation of the current state business processes compared to leading practices as measured by efficiency and effectiveness across the three primary disciplines – Process, People and Technology
- The SiQ Assessment provides an in-depth evaluation of the existing systems and an assessment of the overall EPM environments’ ability to support business operations
- The SiQ Assessment approach will consist of the following:
- Interviews conducted with process owners and stakeholders
- Review of existing documentation such as close calendars, checklists, admin/user guides, training guides, system design documentation and any documentation that will help us to understand your consolidations process and system functionality
- In-depth review of systems functionality, interfaces, and artifacts
- The results of our findings will be summarized in a report prepared without bias or prejudice
The SiQ Assessment Objectives
- Capture management’s requirements to validate current state
- Review and evaluate your current state financial close, consolidations, forecasting and planning processes conducted at a regional, corporate level and plant level and benchmark against leading practices and systems
- Document current state process and data flows and conduct a gap analysis to help the team better provide recommendations for the future state
- Identify and document business process improvement opportunities
- Compare future initiatives and industry trends with the current state planning process and systems
- Understand the full metrics that are driving current state process and behaviors